Associate Director Of Studies => Relocate To China
The Associate Director of Studies works alongside Sales and Service teams to ensure the academic integrity of language programmes run at EF centres and the development of their centre as a unit. This is done by the careful management and development of a teaching team and adherence to operational performance indicators such as production efficiency, staff and student retention and customer satisfaction.
1. Full understanding of the needs of the different staff members working for EF Education First and have a strong awareness of the customer requirements. The ADoS needs to be an effective communicator skilled at influencing the team in the best interest of EF Education First.
2. Ensure the effective scheduling of classes, extra-curricular activities and events in accordance with EF Education First Guidelines.
3. Train and induct teachers in operational procedures and EF Education First company products through the facilitation of the Regional and Local Induction Programs.
4. Co-ordinate and implement all new operational procedures in a timely manner.
5. Train teachers in sensible resource management.
1. College/University graduate
2. A recognized TEFL qualification
3. A minimum of 3 years EFL teaching experience
4. Previous management experience in multicultural environments
1.Monthly basic salary from RMB 15,000 to RMB 20,000
2.Additional monthly housing allowance of RMB 2,000
3.Additional annual flight allowance of RMB 9,000
4.Additional quarterly bonus
5.Additional contract renewal bonus
6.Additional health insurance
7.Provided with Z visa and residence permit
8.15 days paid annual leave + all national holidays
9.Free Cambridge TKT training once a year