Class 1 Hwy Driver
Rene Transport is an Alberta-based transportation company with operations in both Edmonton and Calgary. Rene believes that our drivers are the up-most important key part of our business, and we are seeking responsible experienced innovative Class 1 certified individuals with a minimum of 2- years, experience to join our long-haul team. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast paced, organized, professional organization and want to work for a company that gives you pride, motivation and a voice, then we are the company for you. The successful candidates will possess the following requirements and qualifications but not limited to:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class 1 License (2 years driving experience).
- Experience and knowledge of “Hours of Service” regulations.
- Experience with paperwork such as inspection books and logbooks (pre and post trip) (Electronic and/or Paper)
- Experience driving in all road and weather conditions.
- Experience with both mountain and winter driving.
- Clear communication and the ability to obtain and retain learning opportunities.
- Provide a “Clear”, police or RCMP clearance letter.
- Provide a current clean commercial drivers abstract.
- Work outside in all weather conditions.
- Physically fit with the ability to lift (up to 50 pounds).
- Be willing to perform manual work, including the unloading of trailers.
- Railyards (CP/CN)
- Dry Vans
- B-Train / Pups
- Flat Decks
- Super B
- Dangerous Goods
Deliveries depart from Edmonton and may deliver to Alberta locations, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manatoba, Ontario and the North-West Territories.
We are a family-owned carrier that offers consistent, full time, year-round employment, with regular time-off. Drivers work with newer well-maintained equipment and have access to our safety bonus program and great benefits.
Please apply with resume and commercial drivers abstract via email or fax. We thank all interested applicants, but only suitable candidates will be contacted. Rene Transport is looking to fill positions as soon as possible.