Theatre Teacher => Relocate To China
What You Can Expect from Dreamaker:
Strong School Culture:
We adhere to the "
Respect, explore, hope, empathy"
values, respecting eachchild’s uniqueness and guiding them to understand themselves and explore diversity and all possibilities of the world.
Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other. We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family
The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
Dreamaker Drama Academy with 2 programs
- Helen O’Grady Drama Program from UK - http:
- Dreamaker Theater Program - http:
Co-founded in 2010 by the famous director Feng Xiaogang, and an entrepreneur Zhang Silu, with a mission to promote English education and focusing on cultivating talents, we are committed to inspire 4 to 18 years old children and provide one of a kind English drama education. We use the world’s leading Helen O’Grady English drama education curriculum system to provide our students with an excellent environment and stage for their future developments.
As one of the first to use an English drama education curriculum in China, we adhere to the "
Respect, explore, hope, empathy"
values, respecting eachchild’s uniqueness and guiding them to understand themselves and explore diversity and all possibilities of the world. At present, we have become one of the best brands in English drama education.
We have a team of outstanding teachers who all share the same vision of imparting quality education to students at young age. Right now we’re recruiting enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated teachers who will be able to contribute positively to the work of English drama teaching.
- Clear pronunciation of English, no strong accent
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Performing Arts / Theatre / Directing or at least two years working experience as a drama teacher with a reference letter provided.
- Good with kids from 7-17 years old
- Non-criminal Record
- Medical check
Preferred but not essential Qualifications
- Native English Speaker
- Acting or directing experience
- Outgoing personality with lots of vocal and physical energy is preferred.
- Training, lesson plan model, teaching materials and scripts are provided.
- Work and share ideas with the exiting teaching team from different cultures and different theatre background.
- Create curriculum, workshop, lecture and trainings with the whole teaching team.
- Teach theatre games, mime, improvisation, story-telling, extract from plays, monologues…and all different kinds of drama/theatre exercises.
- Direct the annual productions for different level classes and summer/winter camp productions.
- Working hours(full-time):
40 hours per week, including 20 hours teaching. Two days off each week.
- Prepare necessary teaching aids and props for each class where necessary.
- Preparing for the end of term evaluations.
- Be ready to substitute another teacher in classes where called upon by the supervisor.
- Maintain excellent communication with parents and students before and after class.
- Conduct and/or assist in demo classes.
- Prepare and Assist in Event Days, Theme Days activities and lectures
- Help each other in the annual productions, work as stage manager, sound control, light control, stage crew, etc.
- Make set, prop and buy costumes for the productions.
- Salary based on experience and qualification. We also like to know your expectations. A general range is 15000~23000RMB after tax, including 3000 housing allowance.
- Airfare reimbursement:
up to 5000RMB/year
- Contract completion bonus up to 5000RMB
- Health Insurance is provided.
- Relocation assistance for temporary housing:
5000 RMB set-up loan.
- Paid Training opportunities
- Day Off allowance:
10 work days /year
- Paid Holiday Leave:
11 days /Year
- On board 15 days free hotel
Children's Theater, Drama